• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

Please Log in or Register yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

DDF Exclusive Reliance Jio Fiber TV (Cable TV) Set Top Box First on Net (1 Viewer)

Anish Pai

Dream Legend
Reaction score
@Akash Solanki bro, that looks like the Jio Android STB. I can see a coaxial cable connected to the STB.

Also at the side I can see the DEN STB.
So I was right in saying that den, Hathway and GTPL STB will be replaced by Jio STB and continue to get signals from LCO.

Now after seeing this I feel Jio TV app won't be there in the STB

Akash Solanki

Registered
Reaction score
@Akash Solanki bro, that looks like the Jio Android STB. I can see a coaxial cable connected to the STB.

Also at the side I can see the DEN STB.
So I was right in saying that den, Hathway and GTPL STB will be replaced by Jio STB and continue to get signals from LCO.

Now after seeing this I feel Jio TV app won't be there in the STB
Yes bro they are working both Cable & Android stb wih jio fiber..
Den, Hathaway, Gtpl Lco may be replace This

Anish Pai

Dream Legend
Reaction score
Yes bro they are working both Cable & Android stb wih jio fiber..
Den, Hathaway, Gtpl Lco may be replace This
Bro if u can try, see ifu are able to get pics of the UI, and channels, etc

Shantanu Upadhyay

Dream Expert
Reaction score
@Akash Solanki bro in one of the youtube videos I have seen two jio tv apps 1.Jio tv & 2. Jio tv+ can you check are both of them available in your Stb & if yes What are the differences between them.

Shubham

Dream Expert
Reaction score
Actually i have alreday seen this box 30 days ago and its in Test phase. Box having the good quality of Hw and Sw. The UI is same as Tatasky HD+ Box and currently is being tested on RF.

hai_annu97

Registered
Reaction score
Hello Friends but JIO will connect through Fiber only and there is no chance to connecting with RF.

Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock