Breaking Reliance planning an entry in sports broadcasting?

• Thread starter A4Akash
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 55
  • Views: Views 10,868
What could the name be ?
Sports 18 name confies the brand and can't expand it .
Colors sports is wiered
Can use JIO brand too.
(With an agreement like Sky has with Tata & Star and we got Tata Sky.)
Remember, they are opening a university named JIO INSTITUTE too.

What could the name be ?
Sports 18 name confies the brand and can't expand it .
Colors sports is wiered
They already have a channel called "History TV 18".
So "Sports TV 18" won't feel so out of place if they decided to go with it. But I doubt that will be the case.

What's wrong with Colors Sports? We can live with "S." It will be easy for s common person to familiarise. Big mistake Eurosport did in my opinion was not to use the name Discovery Sports. Use the already famous branding. MTV Sports sounds too niche and odd. Sports18 would be great too. Only it they plan to have just one channel. Sports18 2,3,4 etc. wouldn't sound ideal.

What's wrong with Colors Sports? We can live with "S." It will be easy for s common person to familiarise. Big mistake Eurosport did in my opinion was not to use the name Discovery Sports. Use the already famous branding. MTV Sports sounds too niche and odd. Sports18 would be great too. Only it they plan to have just one channel. Sports18 2,3,4 etc. wouldn't sound ideal.
But if it's Viacom 18 involved then
Colors brand might come
If TV18 is operating then sports 18

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock