Article Reliance targeting 50 million-plus cable households through DEN and Hathway

DreamDTH

DreamDTH bot
Reaction score
Reliance-Industries-Logo-1024x929.jpg

Reliance Industries is aiming to target 50 million-plus cable households through its Digital Cable Acquisitions Den Network and Hathway Cable and Datacom, the company said on Friday in its May 2020 Corporate Presentation. The cable target households...

This thread is for the general discussion of the article: Reliance targeting 50 million-plus cable households through DEN and Hathway. Please add to the discussion here.

This thread is open for discussion.

They may be targeting but in Jaipur many cable operator switch from hathway to some small scale or Fastway Radiant.
And no doubt Fastway Radiant is good in collection of channel but, far behind from hathway in maintaining standard like good company like skyworth, Humax, etc STBs.

They may be targeting but in Jaipur many cable operator switch from hathway to some small scale or Fastway Radiant.
And no doubt Fastway Radiant is good in collection of channel but, far behind from hathway in maintaining standard like good company like skyworth, Humax, etc STBs.
Good to know lco targetting against jio.
Finally they know the real culprit.

What does "target" exactly mean? Do they plan to convert Den/Hathway subscribers to Jio? How?

Good to know lco targetting against jio.
Finally they know the real culprit.
Wait everyone is here for business if FW is paying them more they'll go with it. Previously, Digi Cable also replaced hathway in my area but then he again switched back to hathway.
So they are no one to extract out who is culprit.

What does "target" exactly mean? Do they plan to convert Den/Hathway subscribers to Jio? How?
I dont have clear picture. That'll emerge after sometime maybe.
All i am sure is jio will backstab everyone ultimately as they got too much govt power in hands. Its dangerous.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock