i too face the same,last 3 months back.

RE: Relocation charges for Airtel digital TV

people said:
i too face the same,last 3 months back.

it is 1+1 free offer.:D:D

RE: Relocation charges for Airtel digital TV

nice info...usefull everyone

OMG.....
It just goes to show, that how much money these DTH players will charge for doing something so small. Why..... just bcoz the common subscriber doesn't have the knowledge to fix the dishes themselves, that's why they are harassing all of us... for doing such small thing and charging so much for it. :dodgy

btw... how come 2 likes for one post.... :lol

Gud suggestion pinku bro...

Posts have been merged and thread is made sticky, after consultations from other staff members. :k :tup.

Re-location/re-alignment of airtel digital tv is given below.After setting the ashirwad tv channel, connect the sat finder with your fta receiver, rotate the dish towards ses7 satellite.Aashirbad tv channel frequency as on date is 12476/H/5000.Second method,if fta receiver is not available.Switch off your tv,connect adtv stb with sat finder,rotate the dish towards ses7.Switch on your tv, wait for software upgradation, as per your package all programs is display on your tv,no need for installation charges etc.In this method no need to putting any parameter in your adtv stb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock