Reminisce the charm of adolescent love with ‘Flipped’ only on Romedy NOW

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
The much-loved channel on Indian television – Romedy NOW from the Times Network, is all set to spread the cheer with ‘Flipped’ as the Romedy of the Month on Saturday, 25th June at 9pm.

A movie that is sure to take viewers back to their first love and reminisce those days.

Romedy NOW continues to enthrall the audiences and their fans with the most hilarious and light hearted movies on their television screens.

‘Flipped’ is the story of two second graders Bryce and Juli going to the same school, living in the same neighbourhood only falling in love with each other at different stages of adolescent years.

Through all the drama and confusion about their feelings for each other, would they still be able to successfully sail their love dreamboat across to the other side?

Read more at: 
http://www.televisionpost.com/press-releases/reminisce-the-charm-of-adolescent-love-with-flipped-only-on-romedy-now/

SarfaRaZ said:
Why to change the date :huh

Today is 25th June...:angry:angry
It mentioned Saturday...
I checked 9pm slot.. some other movie was going :wall:wall

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Today is 25th June...:angry:angry
It mentioned Saturday...
I checked 9pm slot.. some other movie was going :wall:wall

Oh Good observation bro :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock