Seeking Help Removing non-subscribed channels from STB

ldmvcd

Reaction score
Hi!

I'm trying to make this system easy to use for my grand mother and need some help.

I called tatasky but according to them this is not possible.

I would like to remove all unsubscribed channels from being displayed. Currently, i have selected the channels that she watches as favourites through the 'user settings'. So she can just press the 'fav' button on the remote and get directly to her most watched channels. However my grandmother just presses the channel up button and then encounters all the unsubscribed channels with either previews the black screens asking to subscribe. I would like to remove all those channels so that the up button will just cycle through her favourites. Does anyone here have any tips for this?

Thanks

Many people in our fourum enquire for grand parents DTH problems. Senior citizen deserve better DTH services

Many people in our fourum enquire for grand parents DTH problems. Senior citizen deserve better DTH services
Yes. A "dumbed down" system where they have direct access to their most watched channels and volume. That is all she really needs.

I guess it's same for cable also
DTH will be slightly better but cable needs to improve a lot in India to match the needs of elderly people. A research paper could also be done like A study on DTH and cable services with elderly people .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock