Replacemene for my cable connection

shaahul

Reaction score
Hi

I am a newbie to the world of DTH. Since the October 31st digitization deadline is almost there, I need to switch to a DTH service provider in Chennai.

My requirement is a basic DTH connection that will replace my cable connection at Rs.100 per month in Chennai with most number of channels. Please help me choose the best DTH service suiting my need.

Many good reviews of Videcon D2H brought me to this forum. This is going to be my first DTH experience. Looking for some great advice from experts.

Thanks.

DTH is a bit expensive but the quality it offers is far more better than analog cable. D2H is what you need, it has maximum nos of channels and services.

I got Airtel DTH south pack. It is marginally expensive but very good. Only trouble is that you need to live with the big logo on the screen.

geekvishal said:
dishkiller said:
go for tatasky not for any other dth :angry:angry

Airtel comes after D2H, don't misguide him, he's new. Tata Sky is the third.

How you compare that D2h is 1,Airtel is 2,TS is 3?

Hi,

Presently i am using Airtel DTH from the past One Year. The packages are too costly and less number of channels when compared with D2H.
Even HD packages are too costly... u can check them in there respective sites.

My Sincere suggestion is to go for Videocon D2H.

Thanks,
Srinivas

piinku1 said:
geekvishal said:
dishkiller said:

How you compare that D2h is 1,Airtel is 2,TS is 3?

Hi,

The DTH should be economical for all the people. D2H is doing that.

1. D2H - Lowest Price and High Number of channels.
2. Airtel - High Price and Less Number of Channels when compared with D2H.I am using Airtel HD.
3. Tata Sky - High Price and Less Number of Channels when compared with Airtel or D2H.

But quality wise Tata sky is the best. Now a days D2H is same as Airtel... Airtel is not at all concentrating on Quality.

Please correct me if i am wrong about these..... bcz i wasted a lot of money on Airtel DTH of these expensive packages.

Thanks,
Srinivas

geekvishal said:
dishkiller said:

@geekvishal You are free to express your view here in ddf..... so do other members .....
No members wanted to misguide other members.....
Next time give little bit respect to others' opinion too......

ssrinivass2012 said:
Hi,

The DTH should be economical for all the people. D2H is doing that.

1. D2H - Lowest Price and High Number of channels.
2. Airtel - High Price and Less Number of Channels when compared with D2H.I am using Airtel HD.
3. Tata Sky - High Price and Less Number of Channels when compared with Airtel or D2H.

But quality wise Tata sky is the best. Now a days D2H is same as Airtel... Airtel is not at all concentrating on Quality.

Please correct me if i am wrong about these..... bcz i wasted a lot of money on Airtel DTH of these expensive packages.

Thanks,
Srinivas

Good points.... I agree with you :wlcm

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock