Replacing Tata Sky HD+ STB

DTH Fan

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi guys

I'm a premium Tata Sky customer. I'm using it since 4 years. I'm a subscriber of Annual Mega plan since the beginning.

Now my HD+ STB has some problem. Its one tuner is receiving signal but the other tuner is not receiving any signal.

I have checked the cables with AirTel digital TV STB and the cables are working fine in ADTV.

So the problem is in Tata Sky STB.

Now I want to know can my Tata Sky STB be replaced with a new one by Tata Sky? If yes, will I need to spend money or Tata Sky will replace it free of cost as I'm a premium customer?

Thanks.

Reactions: Omi
Bro Ts only needs money..i hav been there customer since d start may be 2007 ..they too call me a premium customer but still they charged me 350 rs TODAY for replacing my HD + stb that too with a repaired one and not a brand new box..the case my be diiff if your box is in warranty unlike mine.. Plz do reply what TS does 2 u a so called premium customer..

I dont care about recordings. I just want a new HD+ STB. I'll contact Tata Sky and will let you know what happens.

I think if its within warranty then they may give brand new stb

Sent from my Connect-2G-2.0

^^ Will they charge for the repair? Also how much time does the repair generally take? 1 or 2 weeks?

I mean to say thay they will provide u stb that is a new for u and it was used by someone else earlier and got faulty so they repair those and provide u as a replacement for 350 rs

^^ Oh. Thanks for your reply. So the new repaired one which they'll bring with them, will be provided to me temporary and once my STB gets fixed, they'll provide it back to me?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock