DDF Exclusive Reply from Saam TV Team employees regarding not available in Dish TV

ShivRaj

Contributor
Reaction score

One thing is fixed that Tamil, Telugu and Marathi channels which are currently not available in Dish TV because it is Dish TV who don't want to add this channels on platform their is no any payment issues.

They are making fool to customers with giving non payment reasons. Hate you Dishtv

Last edited:
Even Food Food is not available on DishTV. Quite strange.

And NDTV Good Times is available only in their highest Titanium Pack costing Rs 475 + GST = Rs 561/-

Its not only Dishtv's fault, it is also the fault of FTA channel.Dishtv had already defined the rates to put FTA channel on its platform if they pay there is no issue at all.There is no negotiation for a FTA channel as they are not part of big broadcaster.Here lies the issue.Its only when the channel is in high demand and doing good ,DTH operators sometimes negotiate.

One thing is fixed that Tamil, Telugu and Marathi channels which are currently not available in Dish TV because it is Dish TV who don't want to add this channels on platform their is no any payment issues.

They are making fool to customers with giving non payment reasons. Hate you Dishtv
Looks like I took good decision to move my primary connection from Dish to Tata sky, anyways I still use Dish tv as secondary connection so lets see if they can do something great which would make me have Dish tv as primary connection again :)

Its not only Dishtv's fault, it is also the fault of FTA channel.Dishtv had already defined the rates to put FTA channel on its platform if they pay there is no issue at all.There is no negotiation for a FTA channel as they are not part of big broadcaster.Here lies the issue.Its only when the channel is in high demand and doing good ,DTH operators sometimes negotiate.

If they are paying for Tata Sky, Airtel Digital TV and Reliance Digital TV then what is the problem with Dishtv

Looks like I took good decision to move my primary connection from Dish to Tata sky, anyways I still use Dish tv as secondary connection so lets see if they can do something great which would make me have Dish tv as primary connection again :)

It looks difficult due to current stand of Dishtv

If they are paying for Tata Sky, Airtel Digital TV and Reliance Digital TV then what is the problem with Dishtv

Its purely monetary issues only Shivraj bro ,as now TDSAT has made it clear there should no discrimination against any channel.

Due to this ego of Dish TV I will stop 10 years old membership of Dish TV in January 2018 if Dishtv unable add channels after expiring expiring Nss6 to new satellite. Same issue against Fakt Marathi channel

Due to this ego of Dish TV I will stop 10 years old membership of Dish TV in January 2018 if Dishtv unable add channels after expiring expiring Nss6 to new satellite. Same issue against Fakt Marathi channel

I am with you.I am seriously thinking of changing from Dishtv due to its callous attitude.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock