Republic now enters to international

• Thread starter Aksgr
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 34
  • Views: Views 5,291

Aksgr

Reaction score
Republic media networks , India's fastest growing news network announce that it will now enter international level.
Arnab disclosed this information few minutes ago saying it's time india conquer international media.

Asianet network and ARG outlier media will launch Republic world tv soon

Does anybody here like his program? It's hard for me to watch because there's too much shouting, people talking over each other, and not allowing people to speak.
I don't think they will follow same strategy their.

I don't think they will follow same strategy their.

Oh wow. A new channel? I've yet to see an Indian news channel target an international audience.

I thought he was only referring to the launch of his existing Republic TV in the U.S. and UK for the Indian community, which they announced recently. See here: Arnab Goswami's Republic TV planning to launch in UK & US this year | BizAsia | Media, Entertainment, Showbiz, Events and Music

For Indian English news channels, Dish Network/Sling TV in the U.S. has NDTV 24x7, India Today, News18 (rebranded CNN News18) and Times Now. But they're only subscribed to by the Indian diaspora, and that too in low numbers since it is overpriced. Many have switched over to other IPTV services.

Last edited:
Republic world tv headquarters to be in Mumbai or banglore

Probable International headquarters at singapore and london

Does anybody here like his program? It's hard for me to watch because there's too much shouting, people talking over each other, and not allowing people to speak.
I think Arnab will now create standard how to shout in news channel and international media will learn from it :D
Personally speaking even local cable news anchors deliver much better than this guy.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock