Republic TV, Fakt Marathi and Box Cinema paid households to manipulate TRPs: Mumbai Police

ylr6SUh.png

This is complete vendata politics going on....it started from day Arnab called Sonia Gandhi as Antonio Mino, after that Mumbai Police filled FIR against Arnab and grilled him for a complete day, after that Arnab went against Mumbai police for neglecting Sushant and Disha Salian's death case.

And now Mumbai Police is back again to take revenge but they don't know that Arnab has the support of central govt, so its just an entertainment for viewers, at the end no one would get harmed😅😅

Funny thing is Rahul Kanwal is dancing but he doesn't know that even India Today has their name in FIR😛

I guess Mumbai Police is busy in convincing BARC to remove India Today's name from FIR and just keep Republic, lets see what comes out, Arnab would grill them everyday now

Last edited:
wish that meter would ve been in my house, then 9X0, CBS Spark would have never shutdown !! :lol:

but seriously, arnab !! all that shouting !! :skd::em:

Buddy u know 9xo was not even available on many platforms. I think smaller chs find it difficult to have wide distribution.. more so it becomes very much cumbersome for niche ch which has even smaller audience base and needs proper reach to b viable. Bigger Networks do tend to have a much more easy way out in launching or marking presence across platforms, smaller ones cannot match incentives or advantage which former r able to pull through

I am not even a fan of arnab add replubliv tv but why did mumbai police commisioner mention republic tv and not Indiatoday when republic was not even specifically mentioned in the complaint. Goverment targeting republic TV so openly.

Yes, I agree. There can only be one truth, and I'm not sure which side is true.

FIR against India Today and several others. But Republic caught during investigation? 🤔
Yes, that's what police said in its clarification
Later in the evening, Republic claimed it was not named in the FIR registered by the police; rather another channel was. In response, the police issued a clarification stating that the names of Republic and the other two channels had come up during interrogation of the suspects in the case. A senior police official said the FIR was only the beginning of the investigation.
Mumbai Police allege TRP fraud by Republic and two other channels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock