Good News Republic TV to broadcast The Apprentice: ONE Championship Edition

The Lonelier Island

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Mega MMA promotion ONE Championship (ONE) recently announced that their reality series, “The Apprentice: ONE Championship Edition” will premiere in India on Republic TV on March 20, 2021, with new episodes airing every Saturday. From India, Pune-native, Niraj Puran Rao, will join the show as one of the 16 candidates, eyeing to become “the Apprentice”.

The multi-skilled entrepreneur, who comes from a navy background, spent most of his life travelling due to his father’s job. In 2017, he won India’s “Asli Champion,” a reality show for the physically and mentally fittest men and women in India. Rao’s goal is to conquer the boardroom and work alongside ONE Championship Chairman and CEO Chatri Sityodtong. The entrepreneur joined the reality series so that he could give back to his country and influence fellow Indian entrepreneurs.

Republic TV to broadcast 'The Apprentice: One Championship' show in India

Mega MMA promotion ONE Championship (ONE) recently announced that their reality series, “The Apprentice: ONE Championship Edition” will premiere in India on Republic TV on March 20, 2021, with new episodes airing every Saturday. From India, Pune-native, Niraj Puran Rao, will join the show as one of the 16 candidates, eyeing to become “the Apprentice”.

The multi-skilled entrepreneur, who comes from a navy background, spent most of his life travelling due to his father’s job. In 2017, he won India’s “Asli Champion,” a reality show for the physically and mentally fittest men and women in India. Rao’s goal is to conquer the boardroom and work alongside ONE Championship Chairman and CEO Chatri Sityodtong. The entrepreneur joined the reality series so that he could give back to his country and influence fellow Indian entrepreneurs.

Republic TV to broadcast 'The Apprentice: One Championship' show in India

Its good to know Republic Tv going to air , hope other English news channel also starts taking initiative & doing these type of shows including republic tv instead of just shouting and showing their bias in the debates shown in the channel.

hope he at least starts showing balanced views or neutral views as he used to do earlier when working with Times Now due to which he became famous .

I am sorry to say this is not how you broadcast a tv series. At first it didn't start on time. Second there is flashing headlines at bottom. And a big border on top and bottom. I am pretty sure this show is in 1080p. I am better off not watching it.

ItsSGtv.jpg

I am sorry to say this is not how you broadcast a tv series. At first it didn't start on time. Second there is flashing headlines at bottom. And a big border on top and bottom. I am pretty sure this show is in 1080p. I am better off not watching it.

ItsSGtv.jpg
Sorry babu its news channel 😆

Than don't buy rights of tv shows if you don't know how to air. There are GECs for same. It's not 90s anymore.
You can tell them what to do. But, they have money and that's enough reason to bought anything. You know what I mean.

FTA channels makes money too via ads which they won't get if viewers doesn't add the channel or watch.
Do you think that they even care about viewers? I guess they didn't even care about ad revenue 🤣
Political revenue is enough otherwise god knows how NDTV is running.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock