Good News Republic TV to broadcast The Apprentice: ONE Championship Edition

Do you think that they even care about viewers? I guess they didn't even care about ad revenue 🤣
Political revenue is enough otherwise god knows how NDTV is running.

don't know about republic tv , NDTV as a paid channel gets revenue through subscription & Ads . sadly due to raids on the owners ndtv has reduced their critical views to some extent , they now follow balanced approach - it is one of the reasons why they focused more on vaccination coverage and reporting due to which union health min praised them for their vaccination info coverage -how to use co-win app or how to go and explaining vaccination procedure with enthusiasm on regular basis , though they do critical towards government it has reduced compared to earlier - they even do critical on opposition in balance way , even day before yesterday they were running campaign 10 hours for child safety with satyarthi . though they are better then other news channels even they are forced to show balanced news to some extent.

don't know about republic tv , NDTV as a paid channel gets revenue through subscription & Ads . sadly due to raids on the owners ndtv has reduced their critical views to some extent , they now follow balanced approach - it is one of the reasons why they focused more on vaccination coverage and reporting due to which union health min praised them for their vaccination info coverage -how to use co-win app or how to go and explaining vaccination procedure with enthusiasm on regular basis , though they do critical towards government it has reduced compared to earlier - they even do critical on opposition in balance way , even day before yesterday they were running campaign 10 hours for child safety with satyarthi . though they are better then other news channels even they are forced to show balanced news to some extent.
We all know how hypocrite they are just like political parties. I just hate all news channel in same way. I only follow ANI, IANS, DDNews, WION that's it.

We all know how hypocrite they are just like political parties. I just hate all news channel in same way. I only follow ANI, IANS, DDNews, WION that's it.
Why not included PTI in that list but ANI and IANS? Which is also a news agency. Oh Wait! You have your own right leaning bias. But you accuse others of being hypocrites. You do not understand the meaning of neutral or balanced media.

Why not included PTI in that list but ANI and IANS? Which is also a news agency. Oh Wait! You have your own right leaning bias. But you accuse others of being hypocrites. You do not understand the meaning of neutral or balanced media.
First of all you are no one to judge me
Secondly don't tell me what should I mention or not. Thirdly, in case if it make you happy I mention PTI too. But don't forget about the incident when PTI carried an interview with Chinese ambassador Sun Weidong, where he blamed India for the India-China violent standoff that saw 20 Indian jawans getting martyred.
After which it gets warning from Prasar Bharati to end relationship with it. Although all news agencies are funded by government run Prasar Bharati. So better just keep your small mindset and thinking upto you only.

First of all you are no one to judge me
Secondly don't tell me what should I mention or not. Thirdly, in case if it make you happy I mention PTI too. But don't forget about the incident when PTI carried an interview with Chinese ambassador Sun Weidong, where he blamed India for the India-China violent standoff that saw 20 Indian jawans getting martyred.
After which it gets warning from Prasar Bharati to end relationship with it. Although all news agencies are funded by government run Prasar Bharati. So better just keep your small mindset and thinking upto you only.
News is to show views from all perspective. Not about yelling and shouting like hooligans. During a war press is expected to cover news from both sides And news agencies relies on subscription model from major media houses.

News is to show views from all perspective. Not about yelling and shouting like hooligans. During a war press is expected to cover news from both sides And news agencies relies on subscription model from major media houses.
It become your habit to target forum members on their views everyone have their own. You can't term them with one right/left ideologies.
Learn something and remember it's not social media its place where we share our views and listen to others as well.

It become your habit to target forum members on their views everyone have their own. You can't term them with one right/left ideologies.
Learn something and remember it's not social media its place where we share our views and listen to others as well.
I am sorry to say I speak to everyone on forums and respect everyone's views. Whether the individuals are right leaning, left leaning or centrist. You were taking potshots on NDTV when the thread was not even about NDTV. When someone gave it back to you. You couldn't digest.

I am sorry to say I speak to everyone on forums and respect everyone's views. Whether the individuals are right leaning, left leaning or centrist. You were taking potshots on NDTV when the thread was not even about NDTV. When someone gave it back to you. You couldn't digest.
Read my words and stop being a cry baby.
I have just mentioned that every channel run only coz of paid news weather it's your NDTV or your Republic TV.

I'm watching via AXN Asia HD.
They have covered it wonderfully. Hats off to KC Global Media. 👌👌👌
7u13qKV.png

Y3IgiOt.png

Read my words and stop being a cry baby.
I have just mentioned that every channel run only coz of paid news weather it's your NDTV or your Republic TV.
You are the one having a breakdown. I am bad you are good. End of discussion from me.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock