Request nodal officer for adding KTV HD

BeingMadhan

Contributor
Reaction score
My conversation with nodal officer fot adding KtvHD via mail:

As Request from me: via email

Request to add KTV HD ... because all other dth were added the channel ..need the reason for not adding. Having more space for this channel. Pls reply as soon as possible

Reply from nodal officer via mail:

Dear Madhan,

Greetings from Airtel!

This is with reference to your e-mail dated 28-04-2016, expressing concern on KTV HD of your Airtel DigitalTV connection (Customer ID- **&&#-~×!÷).

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that we are continually working towards addition of more channels to our platform. We thank you for taking out the time to voice your concern.

At Airtel we believe that our customers’ inputs and feedback helps improvise our services and ensure that we strive towards achieving customer satisfaction. We assure you that we will incorporate your feedback in the best possible way in our processes.

Your Nodal Reference No. is 828854847.

We hope that this response has addressed your query suitably.

Warm Regards,

Saif Ali

Nodal Office - DigitalTV

Bharti Airtel Limited

'sriwaits4u' Bro. First of all do delete your customer id number as it is for your safety.

I am sorry to inform you that same kind of copy-paste reply I too am receiving from them for the last five months but no action taken. Only thing I get to know is that ' we will resolve your concern expeditiously.' Me too is requesting them for the addition of few channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock