Requesting for Urgent Help

alphabanker

Reaction score
Hi guys - firstly appreciate the time you've taken to open the thread and read my query.

I am looking to move my parents' DTH connection (2 TVs) to Airtel DTH or Tata SKY, from D2H. I had a few questions / queries that the terrible Airtel sales team is not being able to clarify for me. We are located in Mumbai:

1. I am looking for a curated HD pack which will get me Hindi Entertainment / Hindi Movies / English and Hindi News / All Sports Channels / Discovery & Nat Geo. The airtel website doesn't give me any details and the executive is not being able to help me with a package.

2. For Multi-TV, the agent told me that 100 FTA channels will not be included in the secondary connection (but will be included in primary) by default. I will have to pay on top of the regular subscription charges for both TVs. This seemed strange to me. Is this true?

For Elder People Tatasky is best bro.

Airtel have few bugs although it can be solved if we have enough knowledge. So, i recommend Tatasky for best experience

Last edited:
For Elder People Tatasky is best bro.

Airtel have few bugs although it can be solved if we have enough knowledge. So, i recommend Tatasky for best experience
The Tata Sky follow-up service in our area is sketchy. People are okay with Airtel hence considering it.

The Tata Sky follow-up service in our area is sketchy. People are okay with Airtel hence considering it.
No worries, TATASKY will definitely satisfy you it has many Channels which are missing on Airtel DTH. Also it has best Technical Support

No worries, TATASKY will definitely satisfy you it has many Channels which are missing on Airtel DTH. Also it has best Technical Support
Yeah, well, I have been trying to reach them for over 5 days for a new connection. No luck. Not good signs.

Hi guys - firstly appreciate the time you've taken to open the thread and read my query.

I am looking to move my parents' DTH connection (2 TVs) to Airtel DTH or Tata SKY, from D2H. I had a few questions / queries that the terrible Airtel sales team is not being able to clarify for me. We are located in Mumbai:

1. I am looking for a curated HD pack which will get me Hindi Entertainment / Hindi Movies / English and Hindi News / All Sports Channels / Discovery & Nat Geo. The airtel website doesn't give me any details and the executive is not being able to help me with a package.

2. For Multi-TV, the agent told me that 100 FTA channels will not be included in the secondary connection (but will be included in primary) by default. I will have to pay on top of the regular subscription charges for both TVs. This seemed strange to me. Is this true?
Just choose PB JK HAR HP Mega HD pack of Airtel. This covers all HD channels requirement. I'm also getting all FTA with this.

For Airtel it provides fta channels for both primary and secondary connection.
Primary 153+ pay channel cost
Secondary 94+ pay channel cost. U can choose two different plans in Airtel based on ur need.

Just choose PB JK HAR HP Mega HD pack of Airtel. This covers all HD channels requirement. I'm also getting all FTA with this.
For Airtel it provides fta channels for both primary and secondary connection.
Primary 153+ pay channel cost
Secondary 94+ pay channel cost. U can choose two different plans in Airtel based on ur need.
Thanks for your reply guys. One quick doubt - the Mega HD pack does not have any good English news channels like Republic TV, NDTV 24x7 etc. The executive on the phone said i can't add those channels in the first month - this seemed a bit weird. Wanted to check if you guys faced this issue.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock