Discussion Require Suggestion in Selecting DTH connection between TataSky vs Airtel vs Dish TV vs Others

sourav1987

Reaction score
Hi,

I was using SitiCable for many years and never faced any kind of problems. But now-a-days our local cable operator changed and now they are providing Swasticom Cable, which wroth cable connection I ever seen.

So, now I am decided to switch over to DTH and confused between TataSky, Airtel, Dish TV and Others.

I am from Howrah, West Bengal. I mostly watched Bengali channels and Sports (in HD) channels.

Please help me to choose the best option in the Market at the moment.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Sourav Pal

I have two active dth, one is dishtv and the other one is airtel.

As you are shifting to DTH from cable, if my opinion matters don't think twice just opt for airtel. Trust me you don't have to regret in near future.

Hi,

I was using SitiCable for many years and never faced any kind of problems. But now-a-days our local cable operator changed and now they are providing Swasticom Cable, which wroth cable connection I ever seen.

So, now I am decided to switch over to DTH and confused between TataSky, Airtel, Dish TV and Others.

I am from Howrah, West Bengal. I mostly watched Bengali channels and Sports (in HD) channels.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Sourav Pal
sundirect as maximum bangla sd channels but only 1 HD channel.

Hi,

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Sourav Pal
At present Airtel and Tata Sky Provide All Bengali and Sports HD Channels. All Regional Sports Channels also available Tatasky and Airtel. Tata sky have Very Good Customer Care Support, Easy to use Selfcare. In Airtel You Got Good Offers, Best HD channel PQ/AQ, But Customer Care Suppprt You may faced problem. Both operator you can change package anytime. No lock in period available.

Last edited:
sundirect as maximum bangla sd channels but only 1 HD channel.
How is the quality of picture and service... I only watched few selected bengla channels.... and i think all the dth provider provide thos channels...

At present Airtel and Tata Sky Provide All Bengali and Sports HD Channels. All Regional Sports Channels also available Tatasky and Airtel. Tata sky have Very Good Customer Care Support, Easy to use Selfcare. In Airtel You Got Good Offers, Best HD channel PQ/AQ, But Customer Care Suppprt You may faced problem. Both operator you can change package anytime. No lock in period available.

What about dish tv?
which is the cheaper, better quality, customer support, smooth Broadcasting ..

What about dish tv?
which is the cheaper, better quality, customer support, smooth Broadcasting ..
Airtel and Tatasky both no doubt better than dishtv. Airtel DTH Cheap, Good Offers, Good HD Channel PQ/AQ, But Customer care sometime big headache.
Tatasky Little bit Costly, All HD channel available, SD channel PQ best, Very Good Customer Support.
Personally I Never use Tatasky, I said based on Customer Reviews. I also from Bengal last 7 Years using Airtel. Airtel is my First DTH. Airtel a
personally Never Disappointed me.

Also You can buy Airtel Internet tv. Cost Around 3000. You can convert your any TV into smart tv by this box. It has Inbuilt chromecast, also you can use netflix,primevideo,hotstar,jiotv,airteltv,zee5 and many more apps.
Check this link for more details.
India's leading provider of Prepaid & Postpaid Mobile Services in India - Airtel.in

Airtel and Tatasky both no doubt better than dishtv. Airtel DTH Cheap, Good Offers, Good HD Channel PQ/AQ, But Customer care sometime big headache.
Tatasky Little bit Costly, All HD channel available, SD channel PQ best, Very Good Customer Support.
Personally I Never use Tatasky, I said based on Customer Reviews. I also from Bengal last 7 Years using Airtel. Airtel is my First DTH. Airtel a
personally Never Disappointed me.

Also You can buy Airtel Internet tv. Cost Around 3000. You can convert your any TV into smart tv by this box. It has Inbuilt chromecast, also you can use netflix,primevideo,hotstar,jiotv,airteltv,zee5 and many more apps.
Check this link for more details.
India's leading provider of Prepaid & Postpaid Mobile Services in India - Airtel.in
How is Tata Sky costly when they are offering most FTA channels without NCF?
@sourav1987 bro. Go for Tata Sky. It has most SD and HD Bangla and Sports channels. I'll be going for it next month too. I had enough of SITI. They discontinued most of the HD bouquet. Even my grandma switched to GTPL from SITI which I won't recommend if you are a HD user.

How is Tata Sky costly when they are offering most FTA channels without NCF?
@sourav1987 bro. Go for Tata Sky. It has most SD and HD Bangla and Sports channels. I'll be going for it next month too. I had enough of SITI. They discontinued most of the HD bouquet. Even my grandma switched to GTPL from SITI which I won't recommend if you are a HD user.
I said little bit, please read my comment correctly.Tatasky little bit costly, Earlier It was More Costly, now it little bit.
About FTA channel, Airtel also offer All Fta channel without NCF. Airtel and Tatasky both offer All sports channels and all important Bengali channels SD/HD both.

Last edited:
I said little bit, please read my comment correctly.Tatasky little bit costly, Earlier It was More Costly, now it little bit.
About FTA channel, Airtel also offer All Fta channel without NCF. Airtel and Tatasky both offer All sports channels and all important Bengali channels SD/HD both.
But airtel SD picture quality is very poor. It is not good for LED tvs. But in CRT tvs No much difference. If you want to see only HD channels, you can select Airtel, But if you want to see SD channels also, then select TATA sky or dishtv. Only tata sky and dishtv having high picture quality means 720 x 526 pixel rate in SD broadcast. airtel and indipendent tv using 540 x 480 pixel rate for SD channels. So airtel SD picture quality suitable for CRT not for LED.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock