7pm Star Bharat
11pm Star Plus

Saathiya
3pm Star Plus
5pm Star Utsav

YRKKH
1pm Star Plus
9pm Star Utsav

Pratigya was also on 2 Channels till Yesterday.

But Now DDFD viewers will enjoy many new re-runs.
Correction NAZAR is running on star utsav @11pm not on star plus

Twinkle Twinkle Double Star²

Mahabharat
8:30 Star Plus
8pm Star Utsav

Nazar
7pm Star Bharat
11pm Star Plus

Saathiya
3pm Star Plus
5pm Star Utsav

YRKKH
1pm Star Plus
9pm Star Utsav

Pratigya was also on 2 Channels till Yesterday.

But Now DDFD viewers will enjoy many new re-runs.
Finally Star is taking active steps to regain lost trust among DDFD viewers. Mahabharat and Nazar are two of its most popular shows. Expecting KZK2 as well.

Hope Sony Pal does the same with shows like KRPKAB and Beyhadh.

Finally Star is taking active steps to regain lost trust among DDFD viewers. Mahabharat and Nazar are two of its most popular shows. Expecting KZK2 as well.

Hope Sony Pal does the same with shows like KRPKAB and Beyhadh.
Isnt krpkab nd beyhadh are too urban for dd free dish?? I think sab tv shows plus patiala babes and sony mythos(specially sai baba) will do well on sony pal

Isnt krpkab nd beyhadh are too urban for dd free dish?? I think sab tv shows plus patiala babes and sony mythos(specially sai baba) will do well on sony pal
I said that because KRPKAB and Beyhadh are the most demanded shows on Twitter. They have the biggest fanbases. For a rural audience, TKSS, Mere Sai and Vighnaharta Ganesh from Sony TV and TMKOC and JCPH reruns from Sony Sab will do well.

I said that because KRPKAB and Beyhadh are the most demanded shows on Twitter. They have the biggest fanbases. For a rural audience, TKSS, Mere Sai and Vighnaharta Ganesh from Sony TV and TMKOC and JCPH reruns from Sony Sab will do well.
But KRPKAB and beyhadh fanbase is very urban so i dont think they will do well on sony pal & krpkab is reairing on sony tv

I saw some post regarding Sonpari on big magic starting from 10th july. Are they true?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock