resetting a la carte pack

wingryder

Reaction score
hi, friends i have activated the a la carte pack few months back on my airtel hd box.the problem is that due to my ignorance i have activated some channels thru sms,by myself .i have since deactivated those channels but my daily burn rate amounts to about rs.200 p/m even though my selected channels amount to less than 150.so how do i reset my pack to the base pack and reselect my channels.thanks in advance

wingryder said:
hi, friends i have activated the a la carte pack few months back on my airtel hd box.the problem is that due to my ignorance i have activated some channels thru sms,by myself .i have since deactivated those channels but my daily burn rate amounts to about rs.200 p/m even though my selected channels amount to less than 150.so how do i reset my pack to the base pack and reselect my channels.thanks in advance

Post the snaps of my package section in your selfcare account.

piinku1 said:
Post the snaps of my package section in your selfcare account.

snapshot of my package as advised

subavaartha rs.7
toon disney(xd) rs.10
discovery science rs.15
discovery turbo rs.15
discovery hd rs.20

so adding up we get rs.144 which didnt exceed the min rs.150 so should be rs168.but my daily burn rate is rs:7.93 which amounts to rs.237 for 30 days

wingryder said:

snapshot of my package as advised

subavaartha rs.7
toon disney(xd) rs.10
discovery science rs.15
discovery turbo rs.15
discovery hd rs.20

so adding up we get rs.144 which didnt exceed the min rs.150 so should be rs168.but my daily burn rate is rs:7.93 which amounts to rs.237 for 30 days

Bro don't add channel on your own through selfcare portal or sms.
Just remove these paid 5 topups(subavaartha,toon disney,dis turbo,science.hd) thru. selfcare portal and mail to
[email protected] to activate these channels,then it will be free and you have to pay DBR of rs.5.44.

Refer this thread for more info-
How to select a-la-carte pack in airtel?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock