Resolved: Unknown Subscriber ID linked to my Mobile number

• Thread starter venky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 2
  • Views: Views 1,612

venky

Reaction score
For some reason, my mobile number got linked with multiple subscriber ID. One is my active one and the other one shows pending. This is there for a while and I never tried to remove it. But now it is becoming annoying when using whats app service. Chat support want me to provide some alternate number or change mobile number (actually I don't understand the logic). Anybody faced the same and if so how did you fix it?

Logged a complaint and TS support was so quick. They called me and removed the unknown one from my mobile number. But the way it was fixed it, they updated someones number as the primary for that Subscriber ID (Feels un-ethical).

Logged a complaint and TS support was so quick. They called me and removed the unknown one from my mobile number. But the way it was fixed it, they updated someones number as the primary for that Subscriber ID (Feels un-ethical).
Changing RMN didn't requires OTP authentication so sometimes people fill/give wrong number which becomes RMN instantly. This is a small loop hole which causes problems like you faced.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock