Breaking Respite for Tata Sky, Airtel Digital TV, Discovery as TRAI assures no action till 30 Jan

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 212
  • Views: Views 32,362
The sum and substance of the Tata Sky’s appeal is that the TRAI tariff order and regulation violate Article 19 (1)(G) of the constitution which allows citizens “to practice any profession, or to carry on any occupation, trade or business”.
It has also been argued that the new regulatory framework treats un-equals as equals by prescribing the same monthly rentals and discounts for DTH operators and multi system operators (MSOs).
Tata Sky is also against the regulation of carriage fee and must carry clause. The new regime will seriously impede their right to do mutually negotiated agreement, the DTH operator has argued.

The sum and substance of the Tata Sky’s appeal is that the TRAI tariff order and regulation violate Article 19 (1)(G) of the constitution which allows citizens “to practice any profession, or to carry on any occupation, trade or business”.
It has also been argued that the new regulatory framework treats un-equals as equals by prescribing the same monthly rentals and discounts for DTH operators and multi system operators (MSOs).
Tata Sky is also against the regulation of carriage fee and must carry clause. The new regime will seriously impede their right to do mutually negotiated agreement, the DTH operator has argued.

HC will cancel the last for sure as negociation is against transparency. Only thing for hc is to decide seperate NCF for DTH and MSO or not

So still jan 10 , ts won't implement trai order , while other dths and mso should follow from jan 1 , am I right bro s

Hi friends.. In this scenario, If I manage to recharge and acquire the Annual South Platinum HD pack (my current pack is expiring on Jan 1 2019), will I get all the benefits of this pack for the next one year ? Also there could be people who had recharged for two years together.. what about them ?

So still jan 10 , ts won't implement trai order , while other dths and mso should follow from jan 1 , am I right bro s
However, the TRAI counsel also insisted that the DTH operator should implement the tariff order and regulation despite the assurance from the regulator.

I think Tata sky pack will not change
I think the same. They have only one policy and that is to loot customer. Tata Sky will 100% resist against these new changes and they will surely do something to get more money than other DTH because getting more and more money compared to other DTH is a part of their policy. They always have a close eye on customers pocket. At present Tata Sky is only for rich people.

So TS got 10 days more... How many feel that TS will implement TRAI order before 1st Jan 2019 ???

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock