[REVIEW] Got New Tata Sky+ Transfer HD with Super LNB

Abhilash Bro Your Answer Is Here
Please select the channel by pressing side button and you will get an option to Set as Reminder.
Press Blue button to save the same.You will get a pop up for the same on your TV Screen. (Scroll The Channel In Upcoming Programme Then Select You Find Reminder Pop -Up On Screen (Source TS. Live Chat )
I am not getting the option Bro.

Anyway..Thanks for the help!

Means Browse The Particular Channel Select Upcoming Programme On EPG That Channel Then Press Green Button On Your Remote One Banner Should Be Appear In Screen That's Call Reminder

y74w1

Still not getting bro.
Source

Last edited:
I Will Try To Get Info For TS CC She Told Me Reminder Processes But Can't Work Sorry For That Please Ask Help For other Members In Forum Sorry Apologize To You

Does the HD+ work with standard dual port lnb like the ones they used give to with older DVR?

Does the HD+ work with standard dual port lnb like the ones they used give to with older DVR?
Unless you want to keep the dual port LNB for some reason, they will replace the LNB with Super LNB for free, when you upgrade to HD+.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock