[REVIEW] Got New Tata Sky+ Transfer HD with Super LNB

I am looking to buy new Hd+ box but my New tata sky Dealer saying they are not providing super LNB any more

they will give SatCR LNB
Can some ne confir if Super LNB not provided with new HD + box

I am looking to buy new Hd+ box but my New tata sky Dealer saying they are not providing super LNB any more

they will give SatCR LNB
Can some ne confir if Super LNB not provided with new HD + box
It's been really a while since I checked the TS+ HD related things. I believe Super LNB might be out of stock or discontinued due to availability related issues.

SatCR LNB should be equally good. You can use it. There shouldn't be any visible signal drop by using SatCR LNB instead of Super LNB.

It's been really a while since I checked the TS+ HD related things. I believe Super LNB might be out of stock or discontinued due to availability related issues.

SatCR LNB should be equally good. You can use it. There shouldn't be any visible signal drop by using SatCR LNB instead of Super LNB.
Thanks Dear for these details now i am feeling comfortable , will order new connection soon

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock