Review of Openbox V8 golden(freesat)

freedishlover

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey guys

As you know Recently I purchased a STB actually imported from China. It has loads of stuff like keys, cc***m, IPTV, PVR etc.
I noticed one thing that those TP's which were freezing or had low signals have now showing an improvement in signal quality and some TP's which had good signal quality have now less signal though picture have no issue...
Playing most of video format including mkv.
Can lock signal at 45℅ signal strength.
Does not show TP having less signal strength along with less quality like solid which can show you signal at 45/10 level. Blind scan is running at blazing fast pace.. You can easily know encryption of encrypted channels through interface.
Signal level with quality
8741c32fc2e21a6b952bdb9f8bb687ce.jpg

Encryption and encryption type(golden B for b**s and golden $ encrypted)
5731c235f3b838d5b906b20dd7e8be05.jpg

Video on Demand(including hidden hot stuff)
eb39b4d17acb186036d006e5ad8f9496.jpg

Key edition
9c7f4982706c892ec8f5651f5d6a1393.jpg

User interface
240dac7d6909691b88ca8c63d59a60af.jpg

I think this feauture of SOLID is really useful:

"Does not show TP having less signal strength along with less quality like solid which can show you signal at 45/10 level."

It gives one d idea, that he is close to d signal...

bro, pls check for 9e....
as check for more tps/improvements in signals/freezing with this new box :tup

Good review bro. Not a fan of this User Interface. This STB has skin change feature to apply different themes?

Posted using DreamDTH app

Nice review bro and having many Encryption support , First of all do take a backup means make a fresh "DUMP"
of your firmware on Pen drive which will be useful in future for any miss happenings..

jenius-jatt said:
Nice review bro and having many Encryption support , First of all do take a backup means make a fresh "DUMP"
of your firmware on Pen drive which will be useful in future for any miss happenings..
Thanks you bro I have already made a backup dump...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock