Review of Solid 0.1dB Universal Ku band LNBF

srinivas33

Reaction score
I conducted experiment with Solid 0.1dB ku band lnbf, and Solid FS-93 Universal 0.5dB Lnbf

M.aspx

M.aspx

and here is my video comparison of signal strengths, when the Dish Tv elliptical Dish is oriented to receive both INSAT-4B and NSS6. Here I'm checking the signal of first LNBF and second LNBF in the following videos respectively, just by replacing the LNBF at the dish without disturbing the alignment of the dish.

Solid FS-93 Universal 0.5dB Lnbf signal strength

Solid Universal 0.1dB Ku band LNBF signal strength

The 0.1 dB outperforms the 0.5dB.
Hence proved

Last edited by a moderator:
Very Good Experiment Brother! 0.1 db LNB better than 0.5 db LNB. Where your status of home made dish. Is it catch any C Band Channels......?????

MOLOYBORA said:
Very Good Experiment Brother! 0.1 db LNB better than 0.5 db LNB. Where your status of home made dish. Is it catch any C Band Channels......?????

Thank you :)
I have drawn the sketches of the dish, and plotted the parabola. I will update it in a separate thread. At home not accepting my project decision, as my first dish didn't work well, saying that this will also will fail, so instead buy a factory made one. that's why project remained in paper. But i will not stop, i will do it after i stand on my feet.

Good use, useful for everyone,
hope Many Other good information And Result in the future On DDF By U,

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock