DDF Exclusive Review of sun direct hd HSG200 box

profsathya

Contributor
Reaction score
Sun direct hd provides with lot of boxes. From our forum I came to know hs2708 box didn't provide Dolby digital sound.
Hsg200 box is manufactured by mcm telecom equipment india. This box provides you with Dolby digital+ output using the button alt on remote. The quality of SD channels is not upto the mark like tata sky or any other dth I have come across. Hd quality is top notch with Dolby in almost all the hd channels (for the first time even in ktv hd).
The remote of this box is new one with light blinking every time we press a button but the remote is very weak. Separate button for mail and epg .
A very big disadvantage is there is no optical output from stb but there is Dolby digital. There is av output. On the whole for the hd package of sun direct it is ok with this box.
FKRxmix.jpg
UCIUAw9.jpg

Good review bro...but regarding optical port nowadays all the dth operators in India launching hd boxes without optical output... only old boxes have optical output...you need to take Dolby audio through eARC from your tv

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock