Nice update @vikash

So they will change the lcn of Utv Action to accommodate this channel on 181

RE: Rishtey movies will be added on lcn 181from 29 march

Rishtey movies?
is it rishtey cineplex!

IMG_20160325_220806.jpg

Please note that from 29th March'16 the channel UTV Action will be shifted to channel no. 180 and Channel Zee Action will be shifted to channel no.179. New channel Ristey Cineplex will be introduced in channel no. 181:eek:hya:eek:hya:)

SanjeevChoudhury said:
Please note that from 29th March'16 the channel UTV Action will be shifted to channel no. 180 and Channel Zee Action will be shifted to channel no.179. New channel Ristey Cineplex will be introduced in channel no. 181:eek:hya:eek:hya:)

Scroll on chnl ?

shawl_who said:

'Shawl_who' bro.! There is only the confirmation given of shifting of channels nos i.e, UTV Action will be shifted to channel no. 180 and Zee Action will be shifted to channel no. 179 as on29th March'16 by the below given running scroll on each channel but in channel no. 181 they will going to introduce Ristey Cineplex that is not shown. I said it assuming the subject of this thread.

shawl_who said:

'Shawl_who' bro.! There is only the confirmation given of shifting of channels nos i.e, UTV Action will be shifted to channel no. 180 and Zee Action will be shifted to channel no. 179 as on29th March'16 by the below given running scroll on each channel but in channel no. 181 they will going to introduce Ristey Cineplex that is not shown. I said it assuming the subject of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock