Rochelle Rao to be part of the Kapil Sharma Show on Sony TV

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
The Kapil Sharma Show is the upcoming Hindi stand-up comedy and talk show television series, which is scheduled to premiere on 23rd April 2016 and will be broadcast on Sony TV and Sony TV Asia.

The Kapil Sharma Show is definitely one of the most awaited Television shows of the year. The multi-talented ensemble cast is known for their quirky sense of humour and impeccable timing.

Sony TV is determined to make it big with this show. In-order to spice-up the show with a bit of glamour factor, the show maker K9 Productions has roped in the gorgeous Rochelle Rao, who wowed the audience with her previous television outings and IPL seasons.

Rochelle will be seen adding the glam quotient to the 26 Episode show. The pretty actor will be seen in the role of a hot nurse.

Speaking the same, Rochelle said, “People saw different aspects of my personality in my previous shows. The Kapil Sharma Show will now give me the opportunity to take that forward. I am hoping to carry on the other side of me, which is funny and emotional. It will also help me grow as an actor”.

“My nurse character on it will portray a glamourous side, but I won’t be going overboard as one can’t flaunt that too much on the show, which requires you to be funny and silly” she added.

http://tvnews4u.com/rochelle-rao-part-kapil-sharma-show-sony-tv/

ABCDEFGH

Contributor
Reaction score
"26 Episode Show"

So a Finite Show :clap
Will get over in 13 Weeks ;)

ABCDEFGH

Contributor
Reaction score
THAKUR 4K said:
3 month + 1 week more ;)
:no :no
If the show lasts for 13 weeks (26 episodes) then

Start Date: 23rd April
End Date: 17th July

KSSFFF

Registered
Reaction score
The Kapil Shama Show becomes the most followed and most popular show of Indian television. ON youtube the show has millions of followers for more you can visit here

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
yashwanth05852 Sad News Telugu senior actor, writer Raavi Kondala Rao passed away at the age 88 South Indian Films 0
yashwanth05852 HIT hindi remake | Rajkumar rao, Dil raju Bollywood 2
Saichaitanya4496 Badhaai Do | Raj Kumar Rao, Bhumi Padnekar Bollywood 0
Bapun Raz Shimla Mirchi | Hema Malini, Rajkummar Rao, Rakul Preet Singh Bollywood 4
yashwanth05852 Sad News Veteran Actor Gollapudi Maruthi Rao Passes Away South Indian Films 6
SarfaRaZ Chhalaang | Rajkummar Rao, Nushrat Bharucha Bollywood 3
somnath chakraborty Rooh - Afza | Rajkumar Rao , Janhvi Kapoor ,Varun Sharma Directed By Hardik Mehta Bollywood 1
RajKumar Made in China | Rajkummar Rao Bollywood 16
DreamFan Love Sonia | Rajkumar Rao, Richa Chadha, Freida Pinto Bollywood 0
RajKumar Fanney Khan | Anil Kapoor, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Rajkummar Rao Bollywood 10
Riddhiman Stree | Shraddha Kapoor, Rajkumar Rao, Pankaj Tripathi Bollywood 30
sumitroy 5 Weddings | Nargis Fakhri, Rajkummar Rao | 21 Sep Bollywood 3
Riddhiman Ometrá | Rajkumar Rao Bollywood 1
Riddhiman Judgementall Hai Kya | Kangana Ranaut, Rajkumar Rao Bollywood 11
RajKumar Breaking Telugu actor Gundu Hanumantha Rao passes away South Indian Films 7
Riddhiman Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga | Anil Kapoor, Sonam Kapoor, Juhi Chawla, Rajkumar Rao Bollywood 1
Bapun Raz Fanne Khan | Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Anil Kapoor, Rajkummar Rao Bollywood 0
Riddhiman Daasdev Modern Tale of Devdas | Richa Chaddha, Aditi Rao Hydari, Vineet Singh, Anurag Kashyap many more Bollywood 0
Bapun Raz Shaadi Mein Zaroor Aana | Rajkummar Rao | Kriti Kharbanda Bollywood 2
Ritesh Bhoomi | Sanjay Dutt | Aditi Rao Hydari Bollywood 10
Deepu Darling Ramoji rao planning to launch 64 new channels TV Channels News 9
Ankit_bpl Bollywood Actress Amrita Rao To Make TV Debut In &TV’s First Finite Series TV Shows & Programs 0
rahul31 Baji Rao, the film's box office earnings ahead dilwale film Bollywood 13
Thakur Shrenik Rao discovers Kerala on the back of a cycle in History TV18’s new show TV Channels News 0
Dileep Kumar Ratnakar Rao quits Maa TV Network TV Channels News 0