Rochelle Rao to be part of the Kapil Sharma Show on Sony TV

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
The Kapil Sharma Show is the upcoming Hindi stand-up comedy and talk show television series, which is scheduled to premiere on 23rd April 2016 and will be broadcast on Sony TV and Sony TV Asia.

815d8305803dbe2a15c3582058adfd33.jpg

The Kapil Sharma Show is definitely one of the most awaited Television shows of the year. The multi-talented ensemble cast is known for their quirky sense of humour and impeccable timing.

Sony TV is determined to make it big with this show. In-order to spice-up the show with a bit of glamour factor, the show maker K9 Productions has roped in the gorgeous Rochelle Rao, who wowed the audience with her previous television outings and IPL seasons.

Rochelle will be seen adding the glam quotient to the 26 Episode show. The pretty actor will be seen in the role of a hot nurse.

Speaking the same, Rochelle said, “People saw different aspects of my personality in my previous shows. The Kapil Sharma Show will now give me the opportunity to take that forward. I am hoping to carry on the other side of me, which is funny and emotional. It will also help me grow as an actor”.

“My nurse character on it will portray a glamourous side, but I won’t be going overboard as one can’t flaunt that too much on the show, which requires you to be funny and silly” she added.

http://tvnews4u.com/rochelle-rao-part-kapil-sharma-show-sony-tv/

The Kapil Shama Show becomes the most followed and most popular show of Indian television. ON youtube the show has millions of followers for more you can visit here

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock