ROI: TopUp packages are not updated for Advance Rental Packs.

Reaction score
Hi All,

As i am a South Indian Customer i have choosen the ROI Mega Pack in which i will get Telugu Free top Up.

Mega Sept-12 with Telugu Free top Up May -12

But when i went for the Advance Rental Pack i have faced a problem where i could not get the All the channels in the Free top Up which are mentioned in the website... i.e, Telugu 24 gantalu, Maa Movies and Maa Music are missing in the top Up when i activated for 3 months advance rental Pack... this is applicable to 6 months and 12 months also.

After activation for 3 months... my package is like this...

Mega 3M Adv Sept-12 with Telugu Free Top Up Mar-12

Here i need to add these channels separately.

I suggest the people who are willing to go for ROI packages with advance rental packs.... plz dont go....

The airtel has to Update all the packages accordingly as they are mentioning in the website.....

Thanks,
Srinivas

thnx for the info and advice... :win

ssrinivass2012 said:
Hi All,

As i am a South Indian Customer i have choosen the ROI Mega Pack in which i will get Telugu Free top Up.

Mega Sept-12 with Telugu Free top Up May -12

But when i went for the Advance Rental Pack i have faced a problem where i could not get the All the channels in the Free top Up which are mentioned in the website... i.e, Telugu 24 gantalu, Maa Movies and Maa Music are missing in the top Up when i activated for 3 months advance rental Pack... this is applicable to 6 months and 12 months also.

After activation for 3 months... my package is like this...

Mega 3M Adv Sept-12 with Telugu Free Top Up Mar-12

Here i need to add these channels separately.

I suggest the people who are willing to go for ROI packages with advance rental packs.... plz dont go....

The airtel has to Update all the packages accordingly as they are mentioning in the website.....

Thanks,
Srinivas

Hi Friends,

After making lot of complaints & mails to digital TV at last they have updated their Free Add On packs for 3, 6 & 12 Months for Sept-12 Packs.
Now you can view the screen shot with Updated Add On.

Thanks,
Srinivas

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock