Discussion Roja TV Serial

Rasathi08

Reaction score
I started watching Roja after my sister recommended it to me.

Now she has stopped watching but I still am......and most of the times I feel like smothering myself with a pillow.:angry2:

Anyone else feels the same?

I also feel the same...

Initial episode were nice....But after changed to 07 PM slots, its not at all good...Irritating to the core...Unable to tolerate all these episodes..

Simple dragging...very worst...Each and every I feel the episode will go positive...but all my expactation goes to vain...

Worst Serial in tamil television industry.

So, in recent days, I am started watching Gokulathil Seethai in Zee tamil which is a good alternative for 07 PM slot..

I also feel the same...

Initial episode were nice....But after changed to 07 PM slots, its not at all good...Irritating to the core...Unable to tolerate all these episodes..

Simple dragging...very worst...Each and every I feel the episode will go positive...but all my expactation goes to vain...

Worst Serial in tamil television industry.

So, in recent days, I am started watching Gokulathil Seethai in Zee tamil which is a good alternative for 07 PM slot..
Yes, horrible serial but always no 1. I dont understand why.

My favourite serial now is Theanmozhi BA. Do you watch it?

Roja Again Shifted to 9 PM slot from May 24 where SunTV fails to get the slot for many years after Nandhini.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock