Romedy Now to air How I Met Your Mother next month, launches a new promo

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
Romedy Now is all geared up to launch the widely loved sitcom, How I met Your Mother, on 14 December 2015 at 8:30 pm. The channel has also launched a fresh promo of the TV series by giving it a unique touch as the kids will be seen narrating the story.

http://www.indiantelevision.com/television/tv-channels/english-entertainment/romedy-now-to-air-how-i-met-your-mother-next-month-launches-a-new-promo-151118

I watched all seasons of ''How I met ur mother'' on Star World !

One of my favorite sitcoms ;) :luv

They need to relaunch the HD version of this channel.

ROMEDY NOW BRINGS AMERICAN SITCOMS ‘HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER’ ON 14TH DECEMBER @ 8:30 PM

Mumbai: The hopeless romantic Ted Mosby, gorgeous news reporter Robin Scherbatsky, Mr. Logical Marshall Eriksen, lovely kindergarten teacher Lily Aldrin and the ladies man, Barney Stinson are all set to up the love and laughter quotient of Indian television, this December.

One of the most popular award winning, American sitcoms, ‘How I Met Your Mother’ will launch on Romedy Now, the happiest place on TV starting 14th December, which is scheduled for telecast on every Monday to Friday @ 8:30pm.

Commenting on the launch of HIMYM, Sonal Khanduja, VP, Programming, EEC said, “How I Met Your Mother is immensely popular with a great repeat value in India and we are confident that the show will strengthen our viewership further. Romedy NOW is promoting the show with an adorable promo to generate buzz around the property.”

The endearing promo:

Romedy NOW has created a unique promo that offers a new freshness to the property. Since How I Met You Mother’s story is based on a flashback, Romedy NOW portrays the love and laughter in the show through the baby characters as a metaphor.

In this adorable promo, five kids are seen dressed like the original characters from the show. The promo starts with kid, Ted who gets smitten when he sees kid Robin who he feels is the cutest girl he’s ever seen. And all while his wily friends are seen played pranks. Now imagine this being played out among grown-ups!

The idea behind using kids in the promo is to make the property more affable and endearing. It also makes for great conversation especially when parents want to share their cute memories and moments with their babies!
[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbQrbzxFsCg[/video]

The show:

Known for its eccentric humour, How I Met Your Mother is the world’s favourite comedy. Starring Josh Radnor (Ted Mosby), Jason Segel (Marshall Eriksen), Cobie Smulders (Robin Scherbatsky), Neil Patrick Harris (Lily Aldrin) and Cristin Milioti (Tracy McConnell), HIMYM follows the main character Ted Mosby and his group of friends in Manhattan.

In the show, Ted Mosby, in 2030, narrates a story to his teenage children on how he met their mother. The show focuses on Ted’s friendship with Barney, Marshall and Lily; his love for Robin; his journey of finding the girl of his dreams & much more! Ted’s wife has been kept a mystery until the eighth season when the audience first gets to know her name and then see her in the following season. The show is packaged with all the twists and turns and special nuances that will make for great viewing.
Romedy Now brings American sitcoms ‘How I Met Your Mother’ on 14th December @ 8:30 pm

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock