Romedy Now unveils Valentine’s Day specials

SarfaRaZ

Tata Play Expert
Contributor
Reaction score
MUMBAI: English movie channel Romedy Now has lined up special programming for Valentine’s Day (14 February).

The channel will air a new segment called ‘Love Notes’ at 9 pm.

The segment will kick off with all-time favourite romantic film ‘Pretty Woman’ featuring Julia Roberts and Richard Gere. This will be followed by ‘Leap Year’, ‘When in Rome’ and ‘Serendipity’.

The movie line-up also includes ‘About Time’, ‘Enchanted’, ‘10 Things I Hate about You’, ‘When Harry Met Sally’, ‘French Kiss’, ‘Four Weddings and a Funeral’, ‘Kate and Leopold’, and ‘America’s Sweetheart’.

Romedy Now unveils Valentine’s Day specials | TelevisionPost.com

Mumbai: Romedy Now, the premium English Entertainment Channel, has ushered in ‘Love & Laughter’ line- up together for the first time during the month of Valentine.

‘Love Notes’ will feature some great love stories of all time like the evergreen Pretty Woman, featuring Julia Roberts and Richard Gere; Leap Year, starring Amy Adams; Romantic Comedy When in Rome; and also featuring would be one of the most romantic movies of all time Serendipity.

Along with these romantic favorites, the month’s movie line-up for February 2017 will also include movies like About Time, Enchanted, 10 things I Hate about You, When Harry met Sally, French Kiss, Four Weddings and a Funeral, Kate and Leopold and America’s Sweetheart.

Romedy NOW will shower great rom-com entertainment throughout this month every night @ 9pm.

Romedy NOW unveils February line-up with Valentine treat

Advance Happy Valentines Day To All My Romedy Now Lovers:hrt:luv:shy[emoji2]

SarfaRaZ said:
Your favourite channel bro :)

Yes Bro,My One And Only Favourite English Movie Channel Is Romedy Now Only:)

Romedy Now ~ Love:luv Laugh:D Live[emoji2]

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock