Ronnie Screwvala to mentor start-ups in ET Now's new show

Dileep Kumar

Reaction score
Times Television Network's business news channel ET Now has launched a new showStarting up with Ronnie Screwvalato provide a platform to millions of aspiring entrepreneurs who, tomorrow can shape country's economy.
Screwvala, one of the few first generation entrepreneurs, will mentor aspirants from across the country in a six episode series, which will go on air from 11 April.

The show will air every Saturday at 10.30 am. As part of each episode, three entrepreneurs will get a chance to seek Screwvala's advice on specific issues they may be facing in their business. From scaling it up to funding, from finding talent to talking on the Goliaths, ET Now has put all cards on the table for discussion.

The entries have been selected after various rounds of filtration. The show will have premature ideas to evolve concepts addressed and mentored by Screwvala.

Speaking about the association, Screwvala says, "I have recently released my bookDream With Your Eyes Open,which aims to champion the cause of entrepreneurship in the country. This show is a perfect extension of the book and through this we want to inspire success, demystify failure and urge people to dream, and dream big. I am glad to partner with ET Now, who is also working towards the same cause. I hope my book and this show gives people the conviction to follow their dreams and make them believe that it's all possible and can be done."

ET Now managing editor R Sridharan adds, "ET Now is a channel that provides differentiated content in the business news genre. We go beyond being a provider of information, and want to maintain our standing as the go to channel for anyone wanting to understand more about the finance and investment. As a business news channel, we have always tried to be the first to identify and define development in the financial ecosystem of the country. This show will act as a platform for the entrepreneurs and will reinforce the current Make in India philosophy of the country."

"Television is a powerful medium to convey a message and that's something that triggered me to come on board with ET Now.

Indian Television Dot Com | Ronnie Screwvala to mentor start-ups in ET Now's new show

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock