Rs 750/= Buy back offer for Tatasky + HD

Mr.Bhat

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
A New Offer from Tatasky . Rs 750/- Buy back for New Tatasky + HD .

Edf2F.jpg

Same here with other title,

http://dreamdth.com/showthread.php?tid=22894

No ITS another info. Read the Msg and compare. Me too got the earlier msg but this one is differant. Its for new TS+HD Connections and not for any Exchange.

msg Got Yesterday >

IguZX.jpg

Ok sir but both offers are for exchange, only thing is I find that my Thread is for Tatasky HD & your Thread are for Tatasky + HD.

I think No, its not for exchange but " Buy Back Bonus: = If u buy new TS +HD Rs 750/= will be credited back to ur account. AFAIK no need of any exchange.

But ss you post of meesage it says rs. 750 credit to your account with the exchange offer,

friends both are same message only. read it carefully, did you read this line

You can also record the matches and watch them whenever you have time.

how can you record on a HD box. both message is for HD+ only. by mistake TS has sent the first message as HD thats why they have corrected the mistake and sent again. its a typo error :D

and buy back refers to exchange. :)

No man. :p read it and its as
Also Get Rs 750 buy back bonus credited to your account With the Exchange offer
New TS +HD buyers will get 750 /- if they exchange ] + 750 /- buy back = 1500/- if u exchange to TS +HD.
This is my findings.

mmadhankumar said:
friends both are same message only. read it carefully, did you read this line

You can also record the matches and watch them whenever you have time.

how can you record on a HD box. both message is for HD+ only. by mistake TS has sent the first message as HD thats why they have corrected the mistake and sent again. its a typo error :D

and buy back refers to exchange. :)

Dont know whats up in TS mind and u may be right

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock