Rudhramadevi | Star Maa

There are some speculations that Star Vijay is going to make a biopic of Velunachiyar, tamil queen who fought for freedom, waiting for official promo !
Star Suvarna is going to comeup with a new mytho for which they've recently revealed the promo!

Don't know about Asianet's plan!

Seems like Star Southern channels will try high budgeted serials in 2021!

There are some speculations that Star Vijay is going to make a biopic of Velunachiyar, tamil queen who fought for freedom, waiting for official promo !
Star Suvarna is going to comeup with a new mytho for which they've recently revealed the promo!

Don't know about Asianet's plan!

Seems like Star Southern channels will try high budgeted serials in 2021!
Even star pravah also spending so much money on new shows like dakkhancha raja jotiba nd upcoming show sang tu aahes ka
Whereas in hindi star plus is saving so much money by casting unknown and low budget actors for ex sathiya2, ghum hai kisi ke pyar me etc!! Even production of these shows also looks very poor plus they off aired so many shows because of budget issues like Nazar2 and Jinn etc
In 2018 star plus was spending so much money on presentation and casting for ex kzk2, nazar,jinn, Ye rishtet pyar ke etc but now they are saving lot of money

Atleast star is spending in regional channels

Even star pravah also spending so much money on new shows like dakkhancha raja jotiba nd upcoming show sang tu aahes ka
Whereas in hindi star plus is saving so much money by casting unknown and low budget actors for ex sathiya2, ghum hai kisi ke pyar me etc!! Even production of these shows also looks very poor plus they off aired so many shows because of budget issues like Nazar2 and Jinn etc
In 2018 star plus was spending so much money on presentation and casting for ex kzk2, nazar,jinn, Ye rishtet pyar ke etc but now they are saving lot of money

Atleast star is spending in regional channels
Star Plus is experimenting things now it seems 😂
Experimenting remakes, experimenting casting unknown faces!

Lets see what they are upto!

They are going zee tv way by casting low budget actors nd by producing low budget shows
But the production houses are well known ones I guess!
Gul Khan ,Rashmi Sharma...

Also Star Plus can experiment things only until their Saathiya 1 repeat gets good ratings 🤣🤣
Once if that slips, Star Plus have to work and invest more !
Seems like they are taking advantage of this situation!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock