Discussion Rumours on Netflix to buyout ViacomCBS

• Thread starter Aksgr
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 25
  • Views: Views 2,923
Bro! If you like her thing it's fine! She is just another youtuber who makes videos on rumors in the baseless websites that's it! She doesn't know what's she talking about like 90% of the time. There are many good small time scoopers like DisInsider etc who are at least trying to be genuine with their scoops.
Bcoz Netflix business empire much smaller than others hence debt is less , risk of loss increases more the entity is diversified based on various factors involved
I agree bro! They will be getting on with more debt soon! They have borrowed some $3 billion in last six months only! It's going to increase only.

Bro! If you like her thing it's fine! She is just another youtuber who makes videos on rumors in the baseless websites that's it! She doesn't know what's she talking about like 90% of the time. There are many good small time scoopers like DisInsider etc who are at least trying to be genuine with their scoops.

I don't know how much you know about her. But she is Hollywood secret buster I have been following her for years she has always exposed what's happening around.dont take her as just a youtuber most website relay on her information.

I agree bro! They will be getting on with more debt soon! They have borrowed some $3 billion in last six months only! It's going to increase only.
I don't know how much you know about her. But she is Hollywood secret buster I have been following her for years she has always exposed what's happening around.dont take her as just a youtuber most website relay on her information

I think if Netflix buys ViacomCBS, then Amazon might acquire SONY. Now Streaming gaints hawa going on these Covid days.

I don't know how much you know about her. But she is Hollywood secret buster I have been following her for years she has always exposed what's happening around.dont take her as just a youtuber most website relay on her information
Bro! Most websites which follow her videos(we got this covered etc) are bs mongers. They don't have any crediblilty they will write some bs all over and just one or two by luck matchs them. So people are still beliving that's legit. Bro it's ur wish whom to follow, but my suggestion is that u follow guys who do legit scoops even though they are small time contributing to the film society. Skyler Shumer, Celeb Williams, Daniel Richman etc

See for example dude! She made a video out of thing which is 100% click bait. Even if there is 1% truth in it all the business channels would have been gone gaga over the news which she has made a video of and this thread. Bro it's my suggestion only! Pls don't waste your time on some click bait nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock