Ryan Reynolds braved "flying" phobia

Reaction score
London, Jun 17 (PTI) In a bid to impress his young relatives, Hollywood actor Ryan Reynolds braved his fear of flying to play a superhero in ''The Green Lantern''.

Reynolds, 34, who plays the role of a test pilot for the United States Air Force and later becomes the titular superhero in the fantasy sci-fi film, said he overcame his phobia for the sake of his nieces and nephews, reported Daily Star online.

"I''m not a big flyer at all. I''m a little afraid, I''ve always had problems with airplanes. But, in the film, I''m up on high wires all the time. Sometimes (flying) 60 feet (18 meters) a second.

"It was really terrifying at first. But my nieces and nephews were just so excited about this movie. And I kept thinking about them and them coming to see this film. So you kind of (have to) get over all of that," said Reynolds.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock