DDF Exclusive Sa Re Ga Ma Pa (Punjabi) soon on Zee Punjabi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zee Punajbi Not planing Launched at this time

Not first time lashkara channel and alpha tv Punjabi previously telecasted many serials
Not in the past 15 years for sure. Punjabi GECs show only music, movies, reality shows, talk shows and Gurbani. No serials.

In contrast, some GECs showed *only* serials in the past. I am referring to Star Jalsha until 2018. There was the occasional Sunday afternoon movie every couple of months, and very rarely a reality show on Sundays. Nothing else.

Last edited:
What do you think when would the channel launch? .. By this year' s end? Or on the occsion of Lohri ( a big festival in Punjab) ?

What do you think when would the channel launch? .. By this year' s end? Or on the occsion of Lohri ( a big festival in Punjab) ?
I think next year they'll Launch . They need to have license for it .. they must be waiting .

I think next year they'll Launch . They need to have license for it .. they must be waiting .
As i have asked from line production team, they say that by this year's end channel will launch. By the way, they have Zee Punjabi license i think. Or not?

Thread Closed. Please contact the Team when you have an official source and we will reopen. Unofficial FB sources are not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock