DDF Exclusive Sa Re Ga Ma Pa (Punjabi) soon on Zee Punjabi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, surely .. even serials in Punjabi for the first time
Until now Punjabi serials are unheard of. PTC Punjabi must be the only GEC in India which does not show serials (others like Zee ETC Punjabi and Zee Punjabi UK have shut down).

Until now Punjabi serials are unheard of. PTC Punjabi must be the only GEC in India which does not show serials (others like Zee ETC Punjabi and Zee Punjabi UK have shut down).
Zee Punjabi is really bringing something new in Punjab. According to what I have found and heard of auditions for the serials, there will be about 3 - 4 serials. A singing show is really something which Zee is doing to strengthen itself in Punjab. You know that Punjab has a very unique identity for its music, and this will be the reason why Zee Punjabi will really do well with a singing show

Zee Punjabi is really bringing something new in Punjab. According to what I have found and heard of auditions for the serials, there will be about 3 - 4 serials. A singing show is really something which Zee is doing to strengthen itself in Punjab. You know that Punjab has a very unique identity for its music, and this will be the reason why Zee Punjabi will really do well with a singing show
I am confident that Zee will do good over there. If their strategies can work well in competitive market like kerala. Here it is no big deal.

By the way Is the source trustable?

I am confident that Zee will do good over there. If their strategies can work well in competitive market like kerala. Here it is no big deal.

By the way Is the source trustable?
Yes, its bappa productions, they are a casting company in chandigarh and even find contestants like shows on dance+ and cast for bollywood movies. Shooting of serials is also starting within this mobth itself.

One of the serials on Zee Punjabi is produced by Big Synergy. Is it a big production house? I want to tell you all that the budget of serials is set a bit low by Zee, as they regard it as a risk to introduce serials for the first time in Punjab at present. Earlier Zee Punjabi showed many serial in 2000 - 2010, and many of them even lasted for 8 - 10 years continously, that time was the golden era of Punjabi TV Industry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock