Saath Nibhaana Saathiya 2 | Star Plus

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Confirming the return of SNS, producer Rashmi Sharma said that the team mulled over the idea for a new season amid the lockdown. Their confidence in a new season was boosted by the fact that SNS was watched diligently during its re-run on TV during the coronavirus pandemic. For season 2, Rashmi said the story will have many twists and turns but it will remain a family drama at its heart.

She further revealed that Rupal will also be shooting for a promo of SNS season 2 in the coming week.

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya 2 Maker Confirms Return of Gopi Bahu and Kokilaben

Confirming the return of SNS, producer Rashmi Sharma said that the team mulled over the idea for a new season amid the lockdown. Their confidence in a new season was boosted by the fact that SNS was watched diligently during its re-run on TV during the coronavirus pandemic. For season 2, Rashmi said the story will have many twists and turns but it will remain a family drama at its heart.

She further revealed that Rupal will also be shooting for a promo of SNS season 2 in the coming week.

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya 2 Maker Confirms Return of Gopi Bahu and Kokilaben
God again "coocker se chane nikal diye aur khali coocker gas pe chadha diya " dialogue is back

Waiting for It in Marathi on Star Pravah.
The original saathi nibhaya sathiya was also remake in Marathi as 'Pudcha Paul' and it was hit now waiting for Pudcha Paul season 2.
Hope on other star channels also this serial will be remade.

Due to this only they stopped the repeat telecast of shows from 12.30 pm to 7.30 pm & 11pm onwards on Star Plus HD also.

Are we allowed to boo here? Why can't we have revival of good shows like "Are you smarter than 5th grade?" Instead of useless ones like this shows. Who even watches this? Don't tell me housewives. We all have seen untold stories on Alt Balaji. Housewives doesn't watches such useless family drama. Give them desi fifty shades of grey.

Are we allowed to boo here? Why can't we have revival of good shows like "Are you smarter than 5th grade?" Instead of useless ones like this shows. Who even watches this? Don't tell me housewives. We all have seen untold stories on Alt Balaji. Housewives doesn't watches such useless family drama. Give them desi fifty shades of grey.
"Are you smarter than 5th grade" was also a illogical show.The questions asked were nowhere on the level of a 5th grader plus the marketing for the show was horrible.I am also against this family drama Indian Shows.Why can't Indian have a show about a group of friends,crime or thriller drama,adventure shows.Are the Indian Family audience so dumb that they can't watch anything other than Dumb Daily Soaps?

"Are you smarter than 5th grade" was also a illogical show.The questions asked were nowhere on the level of a 5th grader plus the marketing for the show was horrible.I am also against this family drama Indian Shows.Why can't Indian have a show about a group of friends,crime or thriller drama,adventure shows.Are the Indian Family audience so dumb that they can't watch anything other than Dumb Daily Soaps?
Rasode mein kaun tha (Who's in the kitchen) seems to be a better question to feature in 'Are you smarter than 5th grade'

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock