Saath Nibhaana Saathiya 2 | Star Plus

This may bring TRP, but personally, I feel it's really tiring for bilinguals like us, as we don't get to watch something new as a serial. If Star Plus continues this, they may lose a good chunk of viewers from Bengal region to Zee, Sab and Colors.

This may bring TRP, but personally, I feel it's really tiring for bilinguals like us, as we don't get to watch something new as a serial. If Star Plus continues this, they may lose a good chunk of viewers from Bengal region to Zee, Sab and Colors.
They may grow their Star Channels in Bengali and Marathi market and make us to watch only Marathi and Bengali so that we can't watch hindi channel from other Network. They can grow and earn from their regional channels instead of making their hindi channel big, it's profitable for them only, only they should work hard that Marathi and Bengali tv viewers don't move to hindi tv channels from sab, sony, Zee tv etc.

Bengali people only watch Star Jalsa and Zee Bangla as they are only two big competitive channels in the market, colors Bangla have become a dubbed channel, sony aath is secondary gec with dubbed and reruns, Sun Bangla is only the channel other then them which airs fictions still it's lagging behind because of content, they should improve sun Bangla. Only two channels are there competing in Bangla tv market.

Bengali people only watch Star Jalsa and Zee Bangla as they are only two big competitive channels in the market, colors Bangla have become a dubbed channel, sony aath is secondary gec with dubbed and reruns, Sun Bangla is only the channel other then them which airs fictions still it's lagging behind because of content, they should improve sun Bangla. Only two channels are there competing in Bangla tv market.
You didn't get what I told. After Maharashtra, Bengal domain also contributes to viewerships of Hindi GECs. If Hindi remakes of Bengali shows are done, they would rather see Bengali channels or other Hindi GECs, instead of seeing same serial on Star Plus.

They may grow their Star Channels in Bengali and Marathi market and make us to watch only Marathi and Bengali so that we can't watch hindi channel from other Network. They can grow and earn from their regional channels instead of making their hindi channel big, it's profitable for them only, only they should work hard that Marathi and Bengali tv viewers don't move to hindi tv channels from sab, sony, Zee tv etc.
This maybe a reason...

Seriously that is the premise of Season 2. Hasn't this idea been used in Countless other shows already? When will the Indian Tv Media be mature and Create something other than Family Drama.:sad::verysad2::wall:
Lol then what else you were expecting from sathiya2 :hehe::hehe:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock