Saath Nibhaana Saathiya 2 | Star Plus

What is the launching date of this serial and timing?
Not announced yet as might be in initial stage because a clip went viral and show announced in few 4-5 days. So it take time cast, set, artists, etc.

Not announced yet as might be in initial stage because a clip went viral and show announced in few 4-5 days. So it take time cast, set, artists, etc.
I think it will take time but many hindi tv viewers are waiting for this serial. Only the Non-Hindi people know that it's a remake 🤭 from a serial which is going on their channels.

Mostly it is navratri launch....people are saying launching date is 19th oct at 9pm
If it would be 19 October then till now star plus would have revealed the Time and Date of launch. I think it will be in October End or first week of November.

If it would be 19 October then till now star plus would have revealed the Time and Date of launch. I think it will be in October End or first week of November.
Star plus mostly releases promo of any show before 1 month and reveals launch date before 2 weeks of launch.....they will focus on promotion on SNS2 After launch of their new 8pm show

Star plus mostly releases promo of any show before 1 month and reveals launch date before 2 weeks of launch.....they will focus on promotion on SNS2 After launch of their new 8pm show
I don't find 8 pm show as interesting means I don't watch hindi serials, etc but it not looks good from the promo itself, I think the sathiya 2 will do great then 8 pm show

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock