Saath Nibhaana Saathiya 2 | Star Plus

Why that potol kumar serial is not in Marathi?
100 percent sure it'll be soon remade in Marathi!
It was number 1 of every Star channel for several weeks when they were airing,not sure about Telugu since Karthika Deepam overpowers all! But in Tamil, Malayalam and Hindi it was no1 of respective Star channels for many weeks!

Dont ask me about Suvarna 🤐🤐 they wasted the show by changing the plot in the name of creativity and innovation!

100 percent sure it'll be soon remade in Marathi!
It was number 1 of every Star channel for several weeks when they were airing,not sure about Telugu since Karthika Deepam overpowers all! But in Tamil, Malayalam and Hindi it was no1 of respective Star channels for many weeks!

Dont ask me about Suvarna 🤐🤐 they wasted the show by changing the plot in the name of creativity and innovation!
If they would have brought in Marathi it would have at least increased some TRP of channel.

If they would have brought in Marathi it would have at least increased some TRP of channel.
Bro we cannot assure that every new show of a developing channel will be a hit!
They are trying their best, if those new 8.30 to 9.30 pm serials gets low numbers, they may replace them with Potol Kumar Gaanwala!!
Btw how thaT 10Pm serial is performing ?

They are trying their best, if those new 8.30 to 9.30 pm serials gets low numbers, they may replace them with Potol Kumar Gaanwala!!
I think we should not talk about other language shows in sathiya 2 thread

10 P.M serial is Vaiju no. 1 it's not performing good, it's a comedy serial but i find it bore as it's a story of a chawl and same like Tarak mehta not interesting at all.

I thought that Old lady I mean Mother in law of Gopi would be there and it would have same actors with little different story but no they made ke apon por remake very disappointing they will not get success for long time if they will stretch this serial for 4/5 years as Star Has habit of stretching serials.

This logo of Star Pravah is better then earlier one but I liked logo of Star Jalsha and Maa TV, if Star Pravah could make some changes it will be really good to see, they should also change some graphics as Comparatively in all channels from Star network only Star Pravah and Suvarna logo is not that much attractive.
What are you telling man? Star Pravah logo and graphics colour are way more attractive than Star Jalsha. Star Jalsha could have been better. It looks like Star Utsav logo. Also the graphics package colour is not that good. Only saving grace is animation and texts, visuals and presentation which I like.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock