Saath Nibhana Saathiya to kill Ahem Modi, Mohammad Nazim quits show?

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Just a few months after Amar Upadhyay quit the popular TV show, Saath Nibhana Saathiya, reports now claim that the show’s lead actor Mohammad Nazim is all set to wrap up.

Media reports late on Tuesday claimed that Nazim’s character, Ahem Modi, will be killed and the heroine of the daily soap, Gopi, will romance another man.

The show has had two time leaps in the past - the first one was an eight years’ leap in February 2014 and the second leap was of 10 years in March 2015.

An Asian Age report quoted Nazim as saying that he “is upset, but can’t fight and spoil relations” with the show producers.

“I tried reasoning but they insisted they want to try something new. I wasn’t even given a two months’ notice,” Nazim is quoted as saying in the report.

Starring Devoleena Bhattacharjee in the lead role, Saath Nibhana Saathiya is a daily soap that traces the lives of two cousin sisters. Devoleena plays Gopi, who is the daughter-in-law of a rich and well-respected Gujarati family.

The channel rep has denied the reports.

Saath Nibhana Saathiya to kill Ahem Modi, Mohammad Nazim quits show?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock