• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 1,561

hike

Television Genius
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
With the aim to bring in a fresh twist to the storyline, television show "Saath Nibhaana Saathiya" will take a leap of ten years on Monday. 

The Star Plus show, which started with the focus on the relationship of two sisters and how it changes after they get married in the same household, underwent a lot of twists. 

But with the leap, the focus will shift to the children of the family. A bevy of new faces have been roped in to join the cast of the show. 

The show currently has actors Devoleena Bhattacharjee, Mohammad Nazim, Vishal Singh, Firoza Khan, Lovey Sasan and Bhavini Purohit in the leads. 

In the new lot, Tanya Sharma will be seen as Meera, Sonam Lamba as Vidya , Pratap Babbar as Tolu, Paras Handa as Molu, Hiteeka Ruhchandran as Rashi and Paras Tomar as Pappu. 

According to a source, the leap will be set in a different location. But the choice of the outdoor location is currently being zeroed in upon and things will be finalised soon, read a statement. 

Before the leap, Devoleena, who is seen as Gopi, will land behind the bars for killing the main vamp Radha, played by Bhavini, of the show. She will come out of prison after the leap. 

Most pathetic show on Earth. The writers and director of this show are born without brains. I find Doraemon more logical show than this :lol

sagar.patnaik said:
Most pathetic show on Earth. The writers and director of this show are born without brains. I find Doraemon more logical show than this :lol

:D:D:D they r born brainless :s:s:s
n wat about those who kept watching these kind of shows :':)':)'(

Prateek Marwadi said:
:D:D:D they r born brainless :s:s:s
n wat about those who kept watching these kind of shows :':)':)'(

I dont know how many are watching this show. I dont trust rating agencies :D

sagar.patnaik said:
I dont know how many are watching this show. I dont trust rating agencies :D

no bro . mine q was about these kind of shows. there r a lot of shows which have been running like anything but ......

so indian people kept loving these kind of shows thats y ther r still running...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock