SAB Group’s Mastiii continues to rule the music genre with a reach of 107 million

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Mastiii has been leading the music genre for over 2 years now, with its phenomenal ratings week on week, Mastiii has been shaking grounds for its competitors. To the fact that the closest competitors 9XM & Sony Mix are trailing behind by a humongous margin of 33% and 50% respectively.

In a genre like music that is a highly competitive with 17 players and despite content being easily duplicable Mastiii remains the unchallenged and undisputed No 1. With a reach of 107 million* Mastiii has raced ahead of many GEC’s like Sony SAB, &Tv etc. having a reach of 88 million* & 82 million* respectively.

SAB Group's Mastiii continues to rule the music genre with a reach of 107 million

I like most of the songs they show, so I watch Mastiii. I don't know new songs since past few years, so this channel suits me the best.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock