Sad News SAB TV deleting scenes of TMKOC to hide their old graphics

Abhinav

Editor-in-Chief, DreamDTH News
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
In a desperate bid to hide old Sab TV graphics on TMKOC episodes the channel has started to entirely cut out the video where credits (writers, directors, etc.) are shown at starting of every episode.

This is an extremely bad move and it is depriving viewers of some good dialogues. When next episode starts it feels like we have missed something.

They had already removed Recap from each episode and Taarak Mehta's episodes overview at episodes end which was fine but deleting first few minutes of all those old episodes is too much.

they should do like Star Plus... while telcasting kyu ki saans bhi kabhi bahu thi there are old graphis in between the show but they cover it up by showing banner which states dekhtey rahi aapne paasandida shows Star Plus par ( keep watching ur favorite shows on Star Plus)

they should do like Star Plus... while telcasting kyu ki saans bhi kabhi bahu thi there are old graphis in between the show but they cover it up by showing banner which states dekhtey rahi aapne paasandida shows Star Plus par ( keep watching ur favorite shows on Star Plus)
Why though? Is the old graphics and logo inappropriate or illegal?

I have zero knowledge about the technical terms but why did they hard code/ hard coded the graphics? They didn't hard code /hard coded the logo.

* I am not sure if hard code/hard coded is even the right term to use here or not.

Agree, and previously they did. Like when Sab changed logo in yellow orange, the yellow banner of coming up next or recap covered previous red banner. But, I think, there new banner are short in size, but why are they doing this. They can also introduce new graphics for old episodes like they did previously.

Why though? Is the old graphics and logo inappropriate or illegal?
They were not hiding old red graphics till 2016, In 2017, they hide old graphics by making a look like yellow graphics.

Just a opinion- If they want to remove old graphics, they can enlarge the picture size just like what Star Utsav do.

They were not hiding old red graphics till 2016, In 2017, they hide old graphics by making a look like yellow graphics.

Just a opinion- If they want to remove old graphics, they can enlarge the picture size just like what Star Utsav do.
I think, increasing the picture size will affect the quality of the episodes. Like they have only 30% episodes which are in HD. They should ask the TMKOC team to give them the episodes without the credits applied. Or they ask them to apply new styled credits on their old episodes and give to SAB TV.

I have zero knowledge about the technical terms but why did they hard code/ hard coded the graphics? They didn't hard code /hard coded the logo.

* I am not sure if hard code/hard coded is even the right term to use here or not.
It is hard coded for old episodes and the problem for them. In new ones, graphics can be changed without meddling with original video.

Sab TV has now stopped to cut the few initial moments of TMKOC episodes where Disclaimer & credits are shown in old graphics. They are embedding their new graphics & old graphics aren't shown at all.

But Sab TV is still deleting from the episodes telecasted from 2013 to 2015 where huge kite graphics are present.

Sony Pal didn't cut any moment from any TMKOC episode after revamp. Only SAB was doing this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock