SAB TV revamps channel look and feel

ssjambla

Reaction score
while watching sab tv i see a ad saying ''sab tv sanvrega 21 june se'' It means sab tv is going to change their logo or something from 21 june at 9 pm

RE: sab tv sanvrega.!

something new for sd version.see the ADs.currently showing by the channel.

:lol :lol

zwolJv3.jpg

I dont think there is going to be any change in the channel name.... Their tagline "Asli maza toh sab ke saath aata hai" has been very appealing and helped them a lot for advertising their channel.... May be they will change the logo... But it is also unlikely as they are still a part of Sony Entertainment Network.... If there had to be change in logos, it would have happened on every sister channel of Sony Network.... So I guess they are going to start HD service from today

The wait is over.... Sab sanvar chuka hai... There is no change in the logo whatsoever, but the way they brought the change was impressive... There was a countdown from 10 to 1 soon after the airing of taarak mehta ka ulta chashmah.... There are changes in the theme of the channel... Like the places when they show sponsors of a particular show or when they show disclaimers and all... The new look is good eventhough there is no change in the logo... I sincerely hoped they will roll out HD feed... All in all, no extreme change like they hyped it...

RE: sab tv changes its lineup.logo remains unchanged

but the fb page shows new logo.!!!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock