saddest moment for the customers of first DTH operator in India.

• Thread starter DishHD
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 3,748

DishHD

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I think this is the saddest moment for the oldest DTH operator in India. And now its even lagging behind Sun DTH, Sun DTH has also added star Cricket HD and Espn HD in their platform. Now still the oldest DTH operator in india is not interested in giving the customers what they need. What do u guys think is this the end of dish tv who started the era of DTH in india. And now they are lagging behind Sun Direct DTH :huh yes sun direct DTH :D

Don't Worry Friend,

You'll See ESS HD Channels Soon On Dish TV Too!

Its not the end of Dish TV, but its very PATHETIC from Dish TV! They show off about 25 TruHD channels, but there is no point in my opinion if you dont have the two most important channels for sport watchers. Im very satisfied with Dish TV in all ways except that they dont have the ESS HD channels. My recharge is till August and if they dont add ESS HD by that time, I will change to Videocon D2H or Airtel DTH, because i watch sports all the time and I need the ESS HD channels. Its extremely poor on their part to deprive their subscribers from watching all the best sports in the world in High-Definition. I actually hope their subscriber base plummets and they realise how important these channels are!

No Vadi bro i dont care about about Espn HD or star cricket HD or any Channels that dish tv adds. All i mean here is that they are the biggest DTH operator in Asia and Oldest DTH operator in India and still they cant offer their customers who deserve this channels years back from now. All i know is that any Company is operating in world then all bcoz of customers, if customers are out then the company will also b out. Now this is not the first time that dish tv is disappointing its customers .

........ And now they are lagging behind Sun Direct DTH :huh yes sun direct DTH :BigGrin

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Only because ESS HD are not available in Dish but in SD, we cannot say that Dish is lagging behing SD... In fact they are the leading HD channel provider with 27 HD channels..

Sadiq said:
Only because ESS HD are not available in Dish but in SD, we cannot say that Dish is lagging behing SD... In fact they are the leading HD channel provider with 27 HD channels..

Sadiq bro, a lot of the HD subscriber base in India are sports fans! My entire point is that even though they have the most HD channels in India, it is a massive negative that Dish TV does not have ESS HD. They are depriving their subscribers, and in my opinion they are lagging behind in terms of ESS HD. Me and a few of my friends have Dish Tru HD, and we are going to change very soon if they do not add ESS HD. In the eyes of a general subscriber, they are not lagging behind in SD or HD. But in the eyes of a massive sports fan, they are behind.

hopefully they will do

but new customer wont choose DTH based on oldest or newest compny

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock