Sahara launches its 'Samay Rajasthan' channel

tech_genie

Reaction score
Sahara launches its 'Samay Rajasthan' channel :tup :tup :tup

India's biggest news network Sahara India Television Network (SITV) launched it's yet another regional channel 'Samay Rajasthan' on Wednesday.

The newly-launched news channel is committed to bring updates on political and social developments in the state.

Not only this 'Samay Rajasthan' is committed to bring about cultural as well as regional activities from the state.

Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot extended his warm wishes to 'Samay Rajasthan' and wished the channel a great success in future.

The State President of Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and Former Chief Minister of Rajasthan Vasundhara Raje also extended her greeting for the bright future of the channel.

Bollywood super star Amitabh Bachchan also congratulated 'Samay Rajasthan' and blessed the channel for shining and successful innings.

On this auspicious occasion Sahara India Media and entertainment head Shri Sandeep Wadhwa greeted the channel and wished for its successful running.

Samay-Rajasthan_265__2080814643.jpg

Source: Sahara launches its 'Samay Rajasthan' channel - Regional News - Sahara Samay

Sahara Having Channel named Sahara Samay NCR/Rajasthan/ haryana

I think they relaunched channel as Sahara Samay Rajasthan

amazing !
Before One year only one channel Etv Rajasthan for Rajasthani Peoples and Today +6 Channels !
Very Great News For Rajasthan's viewers

Which are 6 channel

E TV raj
Zee raj
Sahara raj
Dd Jaipur

Plz share remaing

me_saket said:
Which are 6 channel

E TV raj
Zee raj
Sahara raj
Dd Jaipur

Plz share remaing

you missed india news rajasthan, khabar bharati and jan tv

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock